Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's a Boy!

I had an ultra sound and some blood work done on Tuesday. It looks like we are definately having a boy! We took Alauna with us to help her get used to the idea that we are actually having a baby this time. She was really excited to see the baby on the TV and was really interested until the Tech told us that we're having a boy. She got really upset after that and started crying. She had no interest in watching the rest of the ultra-sound and on the way home she said "mom I really, really, really, want a baby girl." I asked her if she was still going to help me with the baby and she said "No, I 'm only going to help my baby sister." So now about 5 days later, she has gotten used to the idea of having a brother and she is ok with it now. I'm sure she is going to be a big helper.

1 comment:

Meri Tanz said...

Congradulations guys! I'm so excited! Are you going to post belly pics? Love you!
Meri